Prevention-oriented network management to keep your IT optimized 24/7
Your network is the heart of your technology infrastructure. It enables an internet connection, allows teams to connect and collaborate, and can either be a data breach weakness or a strong protector against any intrusions.
Network management and security is a cornerstone of Muratek’s expertise and our technical team has over 15 years of combined experience with expert network evaluation, optimization, and cybersecurity.
Our network management model is best described as prevention-oriented and comprehensive and consists of three parts: stabilization and standardization, daily maintenance, and special project management.
Your Muratek Roadmap to a Reliable & Secure Network:
- Network Evaluation
We begin with a review of your current network configuration. This entails taking a “snapshot” of the workstation and server environments or initial general network health assessment. We do a detailed software and hardware inventory and then conduct fine-tuning of all systems and diagnostic testing to establish a performance baseline.
- Network Optimization
Muratek’s expert network technicians will maximize performance using a standardized workstation image and deploying patches to all endpoint devices. You are assigned your own principal liaison and your on-site technician will perform two important optimization tasks, 1) Identify and communicate all ongoing technical needs to the Muratak team; and 2) Perform all daily network maintenance to keep your systems in top performance.
- 24/7 Monitoring & Maintenance
You won’t have to worry about network downtime causing a critical work stoppage. Muratek keeps a watchful eye on all your network’s moving parts 24/7. We continue to conduct preventative maintenance for both network health and security.Some of the standard network maintenance you’ll receive includes:
- Firmware, Operating System and Security Updates
- Microsoft Windows Critical Updates & Service Packs Installed
- Installation/Retirement of Devices as needed
- Activating/Deactivating Workstations and Users
- Patching of Software and Applications
- Scheduled Temporary File Cleanup and Other Performance Maintenance
- Regular Hard Drive Defragmentation
- Network Security
Securing your network should be at the top of your priority list when it comes to taking care of your technology infrastructure. We understand that just one data breach or ransomware infection can be devastating. That’s why we deploy multi-layered safeguards to keep your network fully secured.Our layered security includes:
- ESET File Security installed and monitored on the Windows servers.
- ESET Endpoint Anti-virus for workstations installed and monitored is optional
- Firewall & Switch security is handled through routine firmware/security updates.
- Mandatory compliance of all devices accessing the network remotely
- Increased Security for Remote Connectivity by Implementing the Domain Model
- 24/7 threat monitoring
- And more
Keep your business protected and thriving with expert network management. Contact us today to customize your perfect managed IT plan, (212) 251-0531.